Personal Savings & CDs
Triumph’s personal savings accounts pay competitive market rates. Our Classic Savings and Wealth Money Market accounts come with a free ATM/Debit Card, free online banking, mobile banking, pop money, mobile capture, eStatements, and free 24/7 telephone banking.
Junior Banker Savings
All it takes is $10 to open and there’s no monthly service charge, so young depositors can easily learn the value and responsibility of saving early. Learn more about Junior Banker Savings.
Triumph’s classic savings tool with low monthly service charges, low minimum balance requirements and discounts on safe deposit boxes.
Wealth Money Market
This is Triumph’s most flexible savings account that offers tiered higher rates for the more aggressive saver. Wealth Money Market comes with a low monthly service charge, low minimum balance requirements and discounts on safe deposit boxes.
Triumph Bank offers a Certificate of Deposit for any savings goal.
- Terms from 30 days to 5 years
- Interest accrues daily and pays according to Certificate provisions
- $1,000 minimum
- Automatic renewal upon maturity for the standard rates and terms
- FDIC insured
Call your local Triumph bank office for the most current CD rates available.
Triumph offers both Traditional and Roth IRA accounts to help you build wealth and a solid retirement.
Personal Savings Account Comparison Chart
|Personal Savings Account Features||Junior Banker Savings||Classic Savings||Wealth Money Market|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$10||$100||$2,500|
Minimum Average Balance to
Avoid Monthly Service Charge
|$0||$500 (3)||$2,500 (1)|
Monthly Service Charge
(2 months free switch period)
(6 per month)
|Additional Withdrawals (2)|
|Free ATM/Debit Card||N/A|
|Free Online Banking||N/A|
Free Triumph Customer Connection
(24/7 Telephone Banking)
|Safe Deposit Box Discount||N/A||
(1) Or maintain a $10,000 average balance of any combination of checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and/or outstanding balances on lines of credit or installment loans.
(2) Additional withdrawals $5.00.
(3) Or monthly automatic transfer from a Triumph checking account ($25 minimum)