Dear Valued Triumph Bank Customers and Friends,
As COVID-19 continues to evolve and present unique challenges to businesses and individuals worldwide, we want to assure you that no matter what transpires, your team at Triumph Bank plans to be here for you and will remain open to serve your financial needs.
The CDC’s latest announcement recommends cancelling or postponing in-person events consisting of 50 or more people for the next 8 weeks throughout the United States. In light of this recommendation, Triumph’s Executive Team has made a decision to alter our banking processes for the protection of our customers and our employees.
FOR GREATER MEMPHIS AREA CUSTOMERS: Effective today, March 16th, all bank lobby business will be conducted via our drive-thru windows only for our bank offices within the Greater Memphis area. Although Memphis area (Memphis, Arlington, Collierville and Germantown) office lobbies will be closed, our bankers are available to meet with you by appointment. You can continue to conduct most all of your banking transactions, such as: make deposits, cash checks, check balances, have cashier’s checks issued, make loan payments, etc.. through the convenience of our drive-thrus. Our loan production office at 5904 Ridgeway Center Parkway will also be closed to walk-in traffic, however our bankers are there and available to meet with you by appointment.
FOR GREATER NASHVILLE AREA CUSTOMERS: We are practicing social distancing and are asking for our customers’ cooperation in emailing or calling us first with any banking business or questions you have before coming into our office. Our loan production office at 33 Music Square West will be closed temporarily, and all business will be conducted at our Brentwood bank office.
If you should need to open an account, please call your nearest Triumph Bank office, and your banker will take your information and schedule an appointment to get signatures.
If you’d like to meet with your banker, we ask during this period that you call or email them directly to schedule an appointment.
As a reminder, please plug into our Triumph Online and Mobile Banking so you can bank anytime and anywhere. If you haven’t already:
- Click here to enroll in Triumph Online Banking. Be sure to enroll in mobile banking during this process at the same time.
- Click here to download the Triumph Mobile app (personal)
- Click here to download the Triumph for Business Mobile app (businesses only)
- Enroll in Triumph’s Mobile Deposit Capture, for individuals or for a business, allowing you to deposit checks up to $2,500 a day right from your mobile app.
- Call your local Triumph office and provide any contact information that needs to be updated in our system so we can stay in touch with you.
We’re here to help you:
If you need help with your account, please call your local bank office to learn how we might help.
- Memphis (5699 Poplar Avenue – drive thru) 901-333-8800
- Arlington (5810 Airline Road – drive thru) 901-333-8860
- Brentwood (278 Franklin Road) 615-928-9999
- Collierville (1130 West Poplar Avenue – drive thru) 901-333-8870
- Germantown (7550 West Farmington Boulevard – drive thru) 901-333-8810
If we reach out to you, we won’t ask for confidential information such as your name, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
For the latest information about coronavirus, please visit the CDC’s resource center.
As always, our customers, our communities and our team are our priority. Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in Triumph Bank for your financial needs.
Triumph Bank is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.