Triumph Bank offers banking at your fingertips. Access your personal account information from anywhere you are by using our Triumph Mobile Application.
Downloadable Mobile App
Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, you will get a customized application that provides an intuitive and rich user experience consisting of easy-to-navigate screens and menus. The App offers a variety of Mobile Banking services with the highest security including:
- Account Balances
- Account Transactions
- Transferring Money
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Capture – Snap.Deposit.Grow. Deposit your checks directly from your handheld device. To enroll in this convenient service, simply complete the short enrollment form below.
Click the links below to download the App on your preferred device:
Mobile Browser (Mobile Site)
Get full and extended Mobile Banking capabilities on any web-enabled phone with a look and feel that’s similar to PC-Based Online Banking- all in a site designed to fit neatly into your phone’s screen.
Send text commands (such as BAL) to Triumph from your SMS-enabled phone for basic account balance and transaction history information. Text message responses are then sent directly to your phone.
How to Get Started
- Log-in to your account from your computer.
- A screen will appear to select which service you prefer.
- You’ll receive a secure text message to set up your Mobile Banking.
- Follow the instructions in the text message to complete your setup.
Please Note: All Mobile Banking services are available for Personal Online Banking only. For Downloadable Mobile Apps, you will need login access to the App store for your particular phone. Any deposit submitted after 5pm CT will be processed the next business day.
As a reminder, effective July 1, 2018, Federal Reserve rules regarding Regulation CC require all customers depositing items via Triumph Bank’s Mobile Capture feature to endorse the back of each check with the phrase “Mobile Deposit Only to Triumph” following a signature for personal accounts, or a business name for commercial accounts.