We’ve got some exciting news – your Triumph Business Online Banking is about to get an upgrade! On Monday October 5th, you will notice great new features that will make managing and navigating your business accounts online even easier.
These features include:
- Find what you’re looking for faster. With the cleaner layout, you’ll notice an ease of use that will provide you a more efficient user experience.
- Enhanced Security for ACH and Wire customers (tokens). This service will further protect you from fraud attempts made by cyber criminals.
- Enhanced ACH Capabilities. We have added an easy way to create templates from free form ACH batches. Also, look for optional same day ACH in the near future.
- Receive Immediate Status Updates. Any important updates about the status of our online or mobile banking systems will be posted before you login.
- View information about other Triumph Bank business services.
One new important Best Practice in using Triumph’s Business Online Banking is to open it in Google Chrome (preferred) or Firefox browsers. Please begin to migrate away from Internet Explorer, as it will be phased out in 2021.
QuickBooks users who connect directly with Online Banking: Please contact email@example.com for assistance in reinitiating your Quickbooks connection.
Not enrolled in Business Online Banking? CLICK HERE to enroll in one easy step!
Triumph’s Education Center has short informative videos that will help you learn more about your new Business Online Banking and other online and mobile services.